Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fukudome told the Yomiuri Giants after the team he plans to enter Japan and other major league decision

He said: "I made this decision because I always wanted to play there." Fukudome told the Yomiuri Giants after the team he plans to enter Japan and other major league decision.
Japanese media reports, the effectiveness of the nine-day long Fukudome, expected to be announced this weekend before joining the Alliance.

His fans said: "Thank you for the past nine years I refuel, I hope when I play in the U.S., you can refuel for me."

Fukudome batting last season, up 3 percent on May 1, with 31 home runs, 104 RBI, winning the season's most valuable player. But last season because of elbow surgery he only battle 80 game. His career batting average 2 percent 94, the base rate of 0.4.

Japanese professional baseball over the past five years serving Kansas City Royals MLB's new coach Hillman, that the strength of that of Fukuda Seattle Mariners star outfielder Ichiro Suzuki in par.

No comments:

Post a Comment